Looking for a Florida Probate Attorney for help with probate, will or any estate issues? The Law Offices of Michael T. Heider, P.A. provide legal counseling in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, tax planning, asset protection planning, guardianship and elder law issues such as Medicaid nursing home qualification and elder exploitation claims.
Serving Throughout Florida From Our Main Office in Clearwater.
Have questions concerning Florida Probate Law, Estate Planning or Will?
Call 888-483-5040 For a FREE Consultation with Michael T. Heider – Probate Attorney Florida!
Our main office is in Clearwater, Florida. However, we serve clients throughout the state of Florida and abroad.
Our firm is committed to providing personalized and client-focused legal services at affordable rates. Unlike many firms, we are happy to quote fees over the phone. Please call us today for a free estimate, or Visit our “Probate Attorney Fees” page for an estimate of what most services cost.
Probate Attorney Florida
Probate is the court supervised process of transferring a deceased individual’s property from the decedent’s name to the name(s) of that person’s heirs.
How a Florida Probate Attorney Can Help you?
Probate is not always necessary. If the deceased person owned bank accounts or property with another person, the surviving co-owner will then own this property automatically. If a person dies leaving very few assets, such as personal belongings or household goods, these items can be distributed among the person’s heirs without the supervision of the court. Sometimes probate is needed to:
- Collect debts owed to the deceased person.
- Clear title to land or stocks and bonds, or large bank or savings and loan accounts that were held in the name of the deceased person only, and put the title to these assets in the names of the heirs.
- Settle a dispute between people who claim they are entitled to what the deceased person left behind.
- Resolve any disputes about the validity of the deceased person’s will.
- To know more about What is involved in Probate Process? Read more