Estate Planning, Elderly Law & Probate Attorney Florida
Mr. Heider’s resume:
- BS in Finance from Florida Southern College, 2002
- JD, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2006
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in Florida
- Member in good standing with the Florida bar (no disciplinary history)
- Member Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member American Bar Association
The Law Offices of Michael T. Heider, P.A. provide probate, estate planning and administration, asset protection and elder law issues planning throughout the Clearwater areas. After completing his bachelor of science degree in finance, with honors, at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Mr. Heider graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and was admitted to practice law in Florida in 2006. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Heider was a licensed securities broker in Lakeland, Florida. Mr. Heider served as the treasurer for Polk County Family Caregivers, an organization devoted to helping those care for the elderly and persons with special needs.
Consult the Law Office of Michael Heider at 888-483-5040 to discuss your probate case today!